Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Well ... this week I turned another year older. All in all it was a good birthday. Mom sent some fuzzy sweats to hang out in. I got some nice cards, some new earings, and a real purse. As well as some wonderful meals.

The work week ended on Friday the 13th. The day has passed without incident.

This weekend is the LCCOC agility seminar. I know Elaine will do a great job but I'm just exhausted and not really excited about the experience at all. With the agility seminar coming up I have been shopping for a tent canopy that I can put up and take down without major assistance. The popular item in this category is an Easy-Up Tent. These seem to by easy-up only if there are 4 huge guys the size of football linemen stationed at each corner. What I would like is a shade tent that has shock corded tent-type poles - Kelty and ABO Gear both make something that looks useful but not really heavy to move. The Eureka Solar Shade might work also since it is taller than most of the beach shade tents.

Teds non-erect ear has been bothering him. I've cleaned it a couple of times which seems to help. I need to be more diligent about this the next few days.