Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Resolve...

I have spent the last few weeks looking for a house to buy... one story with some yard space. I feel like Goldilocks - the house is too large (and therefore to much $$$), the yard is too small (so there is no room to set up the broad jump or weaves), this house is just right (but needs foundation repair work, a fence, and lots of tree removal work in the backyard). I have yet to find a property that is calling to me. In fact I was about to give up looking for this year but I was reminded again yesterday why I am house hunting. I slipped and fell down the stairs last night. Luckily I don't think I broke anything but my back is wrenched along with a few other parts. I caught myself with the palm of my left palm which jammed the wrist, elbow, and shoulder of the left arm. My right toe is also smarting this AM. Well back to the house hunt I go.

This getting old thing is very scary at times!