Thursday, February 25, 2010

Agility Class and House Hunt Update

At lunch on Wednesday I toured a home in Broadmoor. The house is on a huge lot (~2/3 acre) and is a mid-century classic. Some of the period details will need to go... I'm not liking the flowered wallpaper in the hall or master bedroom. However, other features of the house are perfect. I made an offer on the house Wednesday evening so I'll know more later today. If my offer is accepted I'll post photos.

I was running extremely late trying to get to agility class last night because of the home purchase offer. Tracey had half the course set up when I got there. Thank YOU! We combined classes last night again. Mike and Bern attended class so Mike could practice his pairs handling skills with Bern for this weekend. Poor Grace and Teddy didn't get out of the truck. Grace and I need to work weaves at home this evening because she is going to try for a set of 12 in a USDAA standard course this weekend. She also needs to see the agility broad jump.

Representatives from Spay Baton Rouge came out to the field to capture the feral female cats. The cats will be spayed and released back to the area where they were captured. However there will be no more litters of kittens then from these cats.