Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Monday, Monday....

Monday turned out to be a wild ride...

I worked through lunch with few distractions.  Drove around the corner to the dentist office for the scheduled teeth cleaning and filling (my 2nd).  The tree trimming guy had left a message in while I was at the dentist so I drove over to the house to check the gas leak - still smelling gas.  While out checking for gas I stumbled across a dead adolescent possum (likely Bern's doing).  Then I drove back to work.

I finally am re-settled at my computer working when I get another phone call - the yard guy had let out a dog.  It turned out to be Bern who came back as soon as Troy knew what name to holler.  I drove home and penned up the dogs...Troy will call before he mows next time.  The gate will be locked 24/7 until the vendors understand there are now dogs at the house.  When leaving to come back to work my hand managed to get smashed in the car door - OUCH!

More drama then I needed at the beginning of the week.  It seems the week should improve.