Sunday, April 4, 2010

Moving Day Take 1

I took the day off from agility to starting moving items the 5 miles from H1 to H2.  After church this morning, several large items moved today with help from a 10 foot U-Haul truck and Mike.  (OH... BTW the 10 foot trucks do not have a ramp or lift gate - just people lift).  Move Phase 1 is to clear out the garage of tools, the backyard of agility equipment and doghouses, and the interior of bulky clutter for staging.  The nice furniture will be staying for at least a few weeks in an attempt to stage the house.  We made great progress but I need to work this week on getting more things ready to go by next weekend.  I hope to load up the Honda at night and drop off a load on my way into work in the morning.

Sunday evening Rich and Tracey stopped by H2.  Tracey was quick to note a few escape holes in the back chain link fence I need to fix.  I'll work on these during next week.