Sunday, December 21, 2014

Pendleton Pines Ranch - Week 1

The moving in has been a whirlwind. I've completed my first week at the office. Learning new rules. Taking the required harassment and email etiquette online training. Getting up to speed on my assigned tasks. 

As far as the house goes I've gotten most of the furniture in the room I think I want it in. There are ~117 boxes that still need to be unpacked. I basically haven't started those yet.

Meeting neighbors. Attended company Christmas party. Our agility lessons got rained out this weekend. Pack did get checked into our new vet.  I came down with the URS head cold/flu so I had to see the PA at the CVS Minute Clinic myself this past week. 

Photos below of the house in its current state.  I hope to update the photos and box count soon.