Monday, January 7, 2008

Getting 2008 Up and Running

I'm generated a list of Training Goals for 2008 and posted it to the blog. I'm hoping this keeps me focused and motivated for the next several months. Stay tuned as I continue to improve the blog template and posting efforts.

Bern continues to be in good health and a joy to live with. Grace, on the other hand, is a challenge. I've had to re-assess my training goals for her as she seems to have come down with a nasty yeast infection following the 30 days of antibiotics related to the heartworm treatment. We are trying a yeast relief kit by Nzymes (http://nzymes.com/index.htm) and performing a variety of anti-fungal actions such as medicated baths. She seems to be feeling better and more able to focus this week than last week.

This morning we worked on moving downs (without moving yet). Steak bits made for some quick falls.