Sunday, February 22, 2009

USDAA Penscola, FL

We entered our first agility show in a while this past weekend. We went to Pensacola, FL for a USDAA show. It allowed me to visit with several folks.

Bern ran Standard and Jumpers on Fri and Sat and Standard on Sun. Lets just say he had a great time. He attempted to weave a few times so I think there is hope on the weave pole front.


Grace ran all 4 classes and pairs on Sat, the 4 classes on Sun, and Starters on Sun. We came close to Qs on several things but she did manage a Q in Snooker on Sat. She seems happy out on the coure but she refused teeters all weekend after her scare at the agility field during class a few weeks ago. She also smashed all the USDAA 3 bar spread jumps. I have take photos and think I can build one. It can be used a single jump if I decide that she needs to run performance instead of championship in USDAA.