Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday with No Dog Event

Saturday there was no scheduled dog event on the calendar. I enjoyed the weekend off. Managed to make breakfast with the Ham Radio club and get Teds his shots early in the morning. The rest of the day was spent in New Orleans shopping along Magazine Street with a destination of a Neophobia and Metairie at the Scandinavian furniture store. I didn't buy anything but was trying to get some ideas for the new house.

Baton Rouge dodged much of the rain on Saturday. However it was windy Saturday night and much cooler on Sunday.

Grace escaped out a loose fence picket into the neighbor's backyard sometime between 9:00 and 10:00 PM. After she was discovered to missing it took a bit of detective work to locate her since she was captive in the neighbor's yard. When I held open the loose board she crawled back home. I gave her lots of cookies and told her she was a very good girlie... the boys were quick to point out to me that this was a prodigal daughter situation. I then gave the boys cookies too for being good brothers to their prodigal sister.