Thursday, September 20, 2012

Kitchen Assistants

Kitchen Assistants
This is the photo I snapped from across the kitchen when Mike was dipping food for a recent outing.  We see who the chow hounds are at the house!

Well Grace managed to get a right rear foot toenail hung up in her collar this morning.  She was still in her crate.  I was still mostly asleep.  One scream later from Grace and we were both wide awake.  From the way she was sitting I could not immediately see the problem - odd to have your dog sitting almost upright up in her crate looking terrorized.  She did let me crawl into the 36" vari-kennel with her to rescue her.  It truly scared her badly because she stayed in my lap for a very long time (for her) after we got her untangled.  Lets hope she didn't strain her hamstring before agility this weekend.  Now I need to go figure out why she is itchy since she had a medicated bath less than a week ago.